With the emergence and rapid growth of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across country ServiceMaster of Prescott is prepared to take action and disinfect your business. Our technicians are trained to disinfect your entire facility to kill germs on surfaces thus lowering the risk of spreading infections and viruses. Need repeated disinfection services? We can create a one-time or routine program designed to disinfect to help keep your patrons and employees safe.
ServiceMaster of Prescott has established protocols to provide the most effective disinfecting available. We only use EPA-registered disinfectants and are following the guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
Our Commercial Cleaning & Disinfection Process
ServiceMaster of Prescott is proud to provide commercial cleaning and disinfection services across Yavapai County, Arizona. Our process includes:
- Technicians are taking precautions and utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Isolate and disinfect any points of exposure and high touch areas.
- Disinfect all other areas as appropriate.
- Use EPA registered and approved products for disinfection appropriate to the situation.
- Properly dispose of contaminated cleaning materials.
Industries We Serve
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Assisted living facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Education (schools and universities)
- And many more! Contact us for more info.
Prevention Tips – Help Stop the Spread
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Practice and maintain proper social distancing.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms.
As the demand for disinfecting and cleaning services continues, we’re here for you. If you’re interested in more information or are ready to receive a quote for your business or facility, please call us at (928) 445-9205.